Saturday, January 10, 2009
New Year, New Things!
It's 2009. YAY! Time for change and reconsideration. This year I have got several goals I am working on. The first is to get back into shape. Having a baby really throws your body out of wack and I am going to fix that. I have started my pilates and yoga, going to the gym with my friend Marisa, and doing dance and Turbo Jam. I love the chance to work out. It's two hours of me time everyday. A time where I can focus on me and what my body needs. It helps me have the energy to help everyone else. My second goal is to pick my reading back up. I have kind of slacked off the last few months (wonder why.lol) and now I am going to begin again. Even if it's just one book a month, that will be enough for me. These are just a few goals. There are several more but these are my main ones. I am so excited for this year and all the new things it will bring. With the new year I feel renewed and revived! Hooray for 2009!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These are great goals!
Great goals that led to even greater goals!
Post a Comment