Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday!!


Happy Birthday my little angel. Today you are a year old. What a year it's been! Life is just flying by. One year ago I was a new mommy with this tiny, precious baby girl in my arms and wondering what the heck I was supposed to do. Now look at you! You are growing bigger and bigger everyday. You are learning to walk and can already talk to your mommy. You have brought so much joy into your mommy's life. You make me smile when no one else can. You get so worried whenever I'm sad and you pull out all of the stops to make me laugh. You are bossy and full of attitude, just like your mommy. :) You teach me new things everyday. Through yuou I am learning patience, unconditional love, and the joy of mothering. You are a wonderful big sister to Ammon and he already loves you. Your Daddy is completely taken with you. You've had him wrapped around your little finger from day one. We all love you so much. Our family wouldn't be complete without you. Since you are the first child I am sure that we are going to make mistakes along the way. I apologize for that ahead of time. But, your mommy was the oldest too and I don't think that I turned out half bad... :) I promise to do everything in my power as you continue to grow, to help you reach for your dreams. You are so full of talent and energy right now. I can't wait to see how you will use that in life! Emma, you are my precious little girl and I love you now and forever. I love you with all of my heart and nothing in the world will ever make me stop loving you. You will always be my baby girl. Thank you for this wonderful year together, each one will get better and better. I love you Emma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so precious and I love the layout. You are doing so wonderfully as a wife and a mother!