Sunday, April 11, 2010

Emma got a big girl bed!



Gosh, I am so far behind on my blog. Sorry! I have been incredibly busy this past month. Emma has moved out of her crib and into a big girl bed. It's actually a big girl futon but don't tell her that. :) Since my child believes she is the next Daredevil and will hurl herself headlong from any piece of furniture she can, I don't dare put a toddler bed in there just yet. I'm afraid of what may happen. She manages to make the safest of places a dangerous playground.
Emma really seems to love her futon. Don't you agree? Matthew went in to wake her up one morning and snapped this shot of her. She didn't even wake up when the camera went off. She looks like a little angel when she is asleep.

5 comments:

Mia Hansen said...

You have got the cutest children! It's amazing how big they are getting!

Alyssa said...

She is absolutely precious, and looks so much like you. :) I love that she will hurl herself off of furniture. Sounds like she has quite the personality!

Brittany said...

She's so cute! :)

Unknown said...

Brittany, I actually did know all that stuff about Singin in the Rain. It's crazy all the vocal dubbing that was actually going on, when that's what the movie is making fun of the whole time! I just read about the Gene Kelly/Debbie Reynolds stuff today, and he seems like he was somewhat of a tyrant on set. Interesting stuff.

Karen said...

Brittany your children are so beautiful! And "mommy" fits you so well :) There is no other calling more important than mommy! Sure wish we could see those cuties in person!