Saturday, May 8, 2010

This mom is going back to school!

Two weeks ago I started college again. I have switched majors from Nursing to Criminal Justice. Criminal Justice is something I have always had a deep interest in and I feel I will be better in this line of work than as a nurse. I plan on working as a Victim's Advocate once I graduate. I will be working with women and children who are victims of crime, mainly abuse. I am extremely passionate about this and can't wait to be obtain my degree.
School is going amazingly well so far. I did really well on my placement testing and I have made A's on all of my assignments. I'm taking Intro to Criminal Justice,Psychology,Sociology, and Information Literacy this semester. I love my classes. I'm so happy to be back in school!

1 comment:

mj said...

That is so awesome! I am very happy for you!!