About 2 weeks ago we got a ton of snow here. It was actually a little blizard and we recieved about 6 inches give or take a little. As soon as the storm calmed a little bit Matthew and I buddled up the babies, grabbed the shovels and headed out to tackle the driveway. Ammon sat in his stroller in the shelter of the warm garage and watched us shovel and Emma even joined in on the action. She loved the cold wind and making giant piles of snow. She was fascinated with watching the wind blow the snow in "snake" formation over the road and driveway. Emma and I even made a snowball together and threw it at Daddy! This of course caused a snowball fight to erupt. It quickly ended when we realized that the snow was really wet and stung like a paintball when it hit you. I still have a large bruise on my thigh from the fight.
We finished the driveway and Emma and I started making a little snowman. He was let headless I'm afraid. It was getting bitter cold and my face was starting to go numb. So we all headed inside, took nice hot showers and cuddled on the couch in blankets. The snow is gone now but we had so much fun those couple of days. I can't wait for the next snow storm!
2 comments:
I love the snow!! Cute kiddies!! Looks like so much fun! You just have such a cute family! :)
Such cute pictures! I love the one where Ammon looks completely disinterested with the fact that he's dressed in cute, white warm clothes. :)
Post a Comment