Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lesson Learned

Never never never give your baby your cellphone. All I wanted was 5 minutes of peace in the restaurant so Marisa and I could pay our bill and get little miss cranky home. She was tired and refused any toys or even a bottle. Emma saw me use my cell and started crying as hard as she could when I put it away. So...... I gave it to her. Ooops... It no longer works due to a build up of slobber inside. I didn't think she could break it so fast but she did. Now poor Matthew is at Alltel trying to get a new one. Thank goodness he put insurance on my phone! Maybe if I had an ugly looking phone instead of a pretty bright red one this wouldn't have happened....... Oh well! Lesson learned!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Aww. Poor phone. At least Emma has good taste in phones. :)

campbell said...

Brittany, I am laughing at your post. I am thinking of all of the things that have been lost or damaged because of my little ones. Many lessons we learn as mothers.

Anonymous said...

Haha...Sorry. :) Poor Emma...Poor Beanie!

Brittany said...

mhmm. and who does miss emma have to talk to on the phone? (she was calling her boyfriend *gasp*)
:)

anyway! you're phone sounds really pretty. i'm sorry she slobbered it to death. poor phone :(


i updated my bloooog. go look at it :)