Friday, July 10, 2009

Oh when the shark bites....

Emma has entered the biting stage. The other day I was holding her little hand and she looked at me and then bite the mess out of it! I was actually bleeding. She finds this funny! She starts laughing when she hears me or Matthew say "Ow". She has 5 beautiful, white, chompers now and she is learning how to use them. I just wish it was on food instead of me! lol!

2 comments:

Anita said...

I can't stand it when babies hit the biting stage! Connor used to bite my shoulder all the time (still does, sometimes) and would leave marks through my shirt. Ouch! At least they don't bite during mealtimes... count your blessings!

Anonymous said...

She is so proud of her new teeth and the new things she can do with them! At least you know you are loved -- perhaps painfully so, but nonetheless loved!