Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So Big!

Emma is just shooting up by leaps and bounds. She has learned that she can make her voice do whatever she wants (and by whatever I mean WHATEVER). Emma sings in the car along to Josh Groban, which seems to be her favorite musice. She has her favorite songs and will fuss until I go back to it. Emma is also sitting up by herself and can motor where ever she pleases. She has learned to pull down books and Dvds, rip paper and tip things over. Emma is eating bread now too! She loves it. :) She also likes having pancakes with mommy on Saturday mornings. I just can't believe how big she is getting. It's so amazing when I go back and look at her baby pictures and see just how big she has gotten. I'm so proud of my baby :) but I will miss her baby days.

1 comment:

Anita said...

I just love seeing what personality traits come out in kids so young! I remember Kelsey loved the song "Beer for my Horses" by Toby Keith. If she was crying and I turned it on, she'd stop. Then when it was over she'd start up again until I went back to it. Silly girl...