Monday, June 15, 2009

I love spring/summer. I love waking up early and going outside for just a few moments to relax and enjoy the breeze and the smell of fresh cut grass. I love watching all the birds and seeing the dogs run and play. I love all the BBQ's and picnics. The grass is so green, the sky is perfectly blue and every once in a while we will get an amazing thunderstorm! :) I love the lightening and the rain pelting the windows. I love just lying in bed listening. I love the kiddie pools and slip n slides. The wind here is constant to even while outside in the bright sun, I am cool. I enjoy sitting out in the sun and attempting to tan my white skin that hasn't seen the sun since November. I love the summer sales and all the new clothes! :) I love the fun colors that show up when summer comes around. The pinks, bright greens, blues, and purples are so fun to look at and wear. It's a welcome break from the browns, beiges and blacks of winter. I love being able to eat salads and fresh fruit all the time. :) This time of year is so wonderful! Each day brings something new and I am loving it.

No comments: