Monday, September 14, 2009

So close!!

These last few days I've been having a few close calls for going to the hospital. I thought last night would have been the night. I was having such bad contraction, extremely painful, but they just weren't close enough together. I was waiting for them to get closer together but no, they decided around 1:00 this morning to just go away. ARGH! I'm so ready to welcome this little boy into the world. I wish he would hurry up and decide when he would like to get here. :) Emma is so clingy and even the dogs are following me around everywhere, so maybe we are not to far away. Just 14 more days until my due date!! :D I still have yet to finish his nursery here in our new house. I'm going to try and finish it today. Maybe moving the furniture will help speed things along... :)

No comments: