This is a little late. Sorry! I had a doctor appointment on Friday and everything is looking really good! I'm still 50% effaced but I'm now 2 cm dialated. He streched my cervix and stripped my membranes so we are hoping (with fingers crossed) that maybe he will be here very soon. Doctor Billings said that he doesn't think I will make it to my due date but we went ahead a scheduled an induction date just in case. So if baby boy Nelson doesn't get here by this coming Sunday, he will be here Monday the 28th for sure! Either way I am so excited and nervous. After having Emma I didn't think I'd be nervous again when it came time to have a second. But I am VERY nervous!! I have the jitters just like I did with Emma. I guess that never goes away :) I can't wait to hold him and get to know this little boy. Emma is going to be such an amazing big sister. She already tries to "help" around the house. She "folds" laundry with Mama and she will try and feed Mama her cheerios and bread. It's so cute! I love my baby girl and I already love this little boy. I'm so excited for him to join our family. :D
2 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!! :D
~Ris~
Aww...Beanie! You're sooo cute!! Haha...I love you!
Post a Comment