Friday, September 4, 2009

Sometimes He lets it rain...


Well, to say that these last few weeks have been stress free would be a lie. Two weeks ago my puppy died. It was the saddest day I've had in a long time. Hundley was the sweetest and the most hard headed dog. :) He was alot like me. He was my puppy. Mr. Panks is Matthew's and Oscar is more of the family dog, he will follow whoever but doesn't really cuddle with anyone. Hundley was my cuddle puppy. He followed me everywhere and took naps with me on the couch. He was also Emma's nanny. She loved playing with him and he would endure endless hours of ear pulling and tail tugging. He loved being around her and would often snuggle with her. I don't know why he died. He had been acting depressed for a few days and then one morning I went to take him outside and he was gone. I tried everything even cpr knowing it was useless. I just refused to admit that he was gone. I called Matthew in a panic and he came right home. He has been my saving grace through it all. Matthew has been my shoulder to cry on and my strength. I miss my little puppy so much. It's not fair, but it's life. I just wish I could have Hundley back.
I'm still struggling with the loss of my "furry baby boy" as I would call him. On top of all of that I am now dealing with the worries of my father in law. Ron is in the hospital and it's not looking so good. He has to have open heart surgery and I'm so worried about him. I want so badly to be there and be able to visit and comfort. I'm so worried. I'm praying all will be well and that the doctors hands will be guided. I love Ron, he is a second father and a very good friend to me. I miss him alot. I miss all of my family on both sides.
I'm also very close to having this baby. I have been dealing with alot of leg pain and it's sheer torture. My mother could even hear the pain in my voice even though I didn't want her to. I have nights with little to no sleep and finally pass out from sheer exhaustion. Pregnancy is not a very fun experiance right now. But I will have a beautiful little boy in the end. :)
Sometimes God let's it rain. But after the rain there is always a rainbow. We just have to wait and have faith. Sometimes that is the hardest part....

2 comments:

mj said...

Oh Brittany...

I am sooooo sorry about Hundley. He was such a fun puppy, always following everyone everywhere! He was SO cute! I hope you are doing okay.
I wish your leg pain would go away, so you could get some well needed rest.
I am praying for Ron...please text me when you know anything.
Take care, and see you soon.
~Ris~

Anonymous said...

I will share my umbrella with you! You are weather the storm very well. Hang in there...rainbows only come out after the storm. love ya!