Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!



This was Emma's second Halloween and I think she had a bit more fun than last year. :) She actually enjoyed the costumes and candy. That girl can down some candy corn!!We kept Halloween low key this year since the doctor has recommended us keeping Ammon away from crowded spaces since the flu is so bad. We had a little party here at the house and still dressed up the kids and took pictures. Matthew and I watched Ghostbusters. That movie is so funny and it was nice to sit back and crack up while the kids were asleep.
I got to go shopping at the mall on Halloween as well. Talk about some awesome sales! But you have to be willing to brave the hoards of children barreling through the stores. I had completely forgotten that the malls do shopping trick-r-treating. Talk about some crazy kids and even the parents were getting in on the act. It was nice to be able to get out and enjoy myself though. Thanks baby for watching the kids for me!
This year for Halloween Emma was Sylvester the "putty tat". We thought it fit her personality very well. Ammon was a little pirate. I found the cutest pirate onesie and had to get it for him. You know I love a good pirate..... ;) Here are some pictures we took.

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

How adorable!!! I love Emma's costume; and the way Ammon is looking up at you is so sweet! Looks like y'all had a great time!

Mia Hansen said...

Your kids are getting so big, and they look so cute! Sounds like a fun Halloween! Always nice to kick back and be low key!

Anonymous said...

Awww! Emma and Ammon are just the most adorable niece and nephew in the world!!! (:

Karen said...

Love the pictures, and Brittany you look more beautiful every time I see a picture of you. "Mommy" suits you!