Tuesday, November 3, 2009

To the love of my life


On November 2nd 2007 I married the most wonderful man on the earth. I was so excited to become your wife. Now 2 years later I can still say that I am just as excited and happy as I was then. You have been the best husband anyone could ask for. You are always there for me. You have given me strength when I had none, faith when I was uncertain, and happiness when I was sad. You have been a constant source of love and laughter. You always know how to make me smile (must be where Emma get's it from). You spoil me rotten! You are always going and buying "just because you love me" presents. :) You treat me like a queen. You are a wonderful father to our beautiful children. They love you so much. I love watching you play with them. I hope Emma marries someone like her Daddy. :) We are all so blessed to have you in our lives.
Thank you Matthew for these 2 wonderful years. Thank you for the date nights, the movie marathons, and pizza nights. Thank you for all the back massages, naps, special food and extra pampering while I was pregnant. Thank you for loving me unconditionally and showing it each and everyday. Thank you for being my rock. I love you so much. I can't wait to see what this next year together brings. I hope we have 100 more together! You are my world. I love you Matthew Nelson. Forever and Always. :)

3 comments:

Mia Hansen said...

2 years already? That's amazing! I'm so glad you guys are happy! Best of luck to many more happy years!

Anita said...

I'm so thrilled for you guys! I will always remember how impressed I was with Matthew when I taught his seminary class. He's a spiritual giant, and you are both so lucky to have each other!

Anonymous said...

The pictures of you show a sparkle in your eye - the sparkle that Matthew has placed in them! I am very happy for both of you! You are an amazing couple - a rare jem not so easily found these days. No wonder you both shine together! Happy Anniversary!