Saturday, November 7, 2009

My little girl is growing up!!

Emma has started walking this week! Monday she just started following us around the house. She didn't even seem surprised by the fact that she could walk. If we look at her while she is walking then she gets all embarrassed and sits down. It's really funny! The poor dogs don't seem to thrilled that she can walk now. Any hopes they have had for escape are now gone. She stands up and grabs their collars, holding on for dear life. She is really excited that she can now follow the dogs around.
I can't believe how fast she has grown. It seems like just yesterday she was learning to roll over. I guess before I know it she will be learning to drive......

2 comments:

Anita said...

Olivia is already making plans in the driving department. She has been since she was 7 :P

Brittany said...

eww, driving!
don't do that one Emma, it's horrible.

I don't think I'm a normal teenager...everyone finds it weird that I'm sixteen, and able to drive. and I hate it so much that I don't want to.


but yayy! for emma walking :)
I miss you Emma!


and beanie :)