Friday, December 12, 2008

Let is snow! Let it snow!!

North Dakota is certainly pulling out all the stops for the Nelson's first Christmas here. The forecast is calling for a winter blizzard. They are calling for -45 degree wind chills, 12 inches of snow and zero visibility. yay... actually, I really don't mind which is very strange considering the fact that I HATE snow. But I am looking forward to spending the weekend (and possibly a few more days after that) snowed in. It will be a wonderful time to reconnect and unwind. Life just gets so busy that often times Matthew and I go through a whole day without talking to each other. Sure we talk, but I mean talking... heart to heart talking. This storm gives us a chance to have nothing on our agenda but being together. We can give Emma and each other our univided attention. So while the snow blows and the winds howl, inside there will be peace and calm and a little family that is very happy.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Amen to the snow! I usually hate snow, but I'm not minding the snow in Provo right now. I'm so happy to hear that y'all are doing so well! :) I love y'all!!!