Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Love being a mother!

I love being a mom! Even though it is the toughest job one will ever encounter, it is so worth it! All the sleepless nights, long days, moments of crying, spit up everywhere, and dirty diapers are worth going through just to be rewarded with one little smile. I love waking up early in the morning after Matthew leaves and bringing Emma in bed with me and just having 2 hours to cuddle her, just her and me. Then it's downstairs to eat and watch Rachel Ray together! I love sitting on the couch with her and just talking to her. Emma will even babble back at me. She loves it when I sing to her. We spend a good deal of time everyday singing and rocking. I wouldn't trade that time for anything in the world. She is my little ray of sunshine during a dark an cloudy winter. Even though she is still so small we already have such a strong bond. It's amazing to see that no matter who holds her when she cries, unless it's me she isn't happy. It's wonderful an overwhelming at the same time, just knowing that this little person depends on me and needs me and loves me. Emma is a wonderful blessing in my life and a beautiful addition to our family. I am so grateful Heavenly Father sent her to us. I love my baby girl!

No comments: